How Much Does SEO Cost?
If you are on this page, more than likely you are trying to figure out how much does SEO cost.
Two important things to keep in mind while evaluating SEO costs:
- There are useless SEO activities, and there are GREAT SEO activities. You pay an SEO company for their expertise and to keep you from wasting time and money.
- You get what you pay for. Great SEO is getting in front of people who are searching in Google for what your company offers. Plain and simple, SEO is "marketing". It's way cheaper than, print, radio, billboards and television. But it is marketing, and it does have a cost.
The pricing information below is provided to you as one small business to another. By giving you this information, we hope you then have what you need to decide if you want to do SEO marketing.
With the above said, please recognize this. SEO is not simple.....and....
For GREAT SEO you cannot pay someone $200 or $500 one-time and get great SEO. No matter what they promise you, $200 or $500 one-time will not get you GREAT SEO.
- There are NO shortcuts for SEO.
- There are no secrets related to SEO.
- SEO has been around about 20 years.
- There's a million articles written about it on the Internet.
- It's not magic.
It 100% boils down to time. Period!!!
For GREAT SEO, you should be prepared for a human to spend at least 5 hours a month on your SEO efforts. Whether you do it yourself, or pay someone to do it for you, GREAT SEO, requires a lot of non-technical "human" time happening month after month after month. It's a long-term slog it out marathon!
SEO is nothing more than a popularity contest on Google, with you trying to make your business more popular than others in your industry.
So you get what you pay for. What's it worth to your business to show up better in Google? How much time are you going to spend, or pay "someone" who knows what they are doing? Someone who takes the time to really get to know your company? Someone who is going to work their tails off for you to make your company more popular to Google?
The cost of GREAT starts at $550 per month.
For 16+ years, KC Web Specialists has taken a proactive, trusted, proven approach in working with our clients and their Kansas City SEO needs. Our clients are our partners in this Google popularity contest. Our clients understand the VALUE of paying someone who knows what they're doing for SEO.